For many women childbirth is one of the most special happenings in their lives. For a partner it is also very impressive to be present at childbirth.
We will do everything to make the delivery a nice, safe and special experience.
Our know that women (and partners) who are well prepared for childbirth often look back on the delivery with more pleasure. We think this is because they were not faced with surprises and were more 'in control'.
We will try to prepare you as thoroughly as possible for childbirth and will adapt our information to your requirements. We have an seminar about the delivery, after which we make a birthplan with you.
On this website we explain the different aspects of delivery extensively.
- When starts childbirth?
- What causes birth to begin?
- How does the delivery begin?
- Which stages of childbirth can be distinguished during a delivery?
- What can you do as a partner?
- How can you prepare for the delivery?
- Giving birth at home or in a hospital?
- Different types of pain control
- What is our role, as a midwife?
- What you must buy?
- When should you call us?
If you have any questions after reading, please feel free to mail us or discuss it during the next check!