This is the privacy declaration of our practice. In this declaration we explain how we handle the personal data which we get via this website. We have an exemption for the handling of this data and they are therefore not separately registered at the College Bescherming Persoonsgegevens (the Board for Protection of Personal data). (www.cbpweb.nl/HvB_website_1.0/vwc14.htm)
Our practice respects the privacy of all patients and users of our website and ensures that the personal information you supply us with will be handled confidentially. We mainly use your information to ensure that our services may proceed as smoothly and easily as possible.
In some cases, for specific services on this website, you will be asked to supply some personal data.
We use these data for the following purposes:
- Pursuance of our profession in individual health care;
- Providing information and (electronically) answering your questions;
- (electronically) supplying a repeat prescription;
- To calculate, record and collect payment for the treatment (including handing the debt-claim on to a third party);
- Dealing with disputes;
- Have an audit conducted;
- Doing scientific or statistical research;
- Providing information to third parties – such as health insurers – based on legal or contractual obligations; het leveren van informatie en het (elektronisch) beantwoorden van uw vragen;
Finally, we record the information concerning your visits (among other things the IP-address used) for the benefit of investigating possibilities for further optimization of communication about our products and services, as well as for the security of our website.
Supplying third parties with personal data
Personal data will only be provided by us to:
- The person(s) who is/are directly involved in the execution of your treatment
- The person(s) who act(s) as substitute practitioner, in as far as he/she is required to carry out the tasks within this scope.
- Researchers (as described in article 7:458 of the civil code);
- Health insurers, in so far as supplying data is required because of the obligations set out in the insurance agreement;
- Third parties who are charged to collect debt-claims, in so far as the supplying of data is required therefore and does not concern medical data;
- Others, if:
- you have given unequivocal permission for processing the data, or
- processing the data is necessary in compliance with a legal obligation by the practitioner of the profession in the individual health care, or
- processing the data is required because of something of vital importance to you (for instance an urgent medical requirement).